Shows start at: 8:30 AM
Show Dates: May 6 - May 20 - July 15 - July 29 - Aug 12 - Aug 26
Class Fee: All Classes $5.00 Rosettes 1st - 5th. $4.00 Grounds Fee - Non Members Only
FOR YEAR END AWARDS: Must be a member before year end points count. Must show at more than half of the
shows in that class and work 4 hours by working at a Contest show, Pleasure show, Fun show, or other approved
CAN NOT cross enter Walk Trot and Canter classes with the same horse rider combination. Horse can only enter one Pleasure class per horse rider combination.
CAN NOT show Pleasure and Ranch Pleasure with
the same horse rider combination. To enter Ranch Showmanship, must ride the same horse in Ranch Pleasure.
BACK NUMBER GOES WITH HORSE/RIDER COMBINATION KEEP THE SAME BACK NUMBER FOR YEAR END
** Walk Trot classes will be placed separate for 18 & Under and 19 & Over **
1. Showmanship Walk Trot 19 & Over 10. Walk Trot Horsemanship **
2. Showmanship Walk Trot 18 & Under 11. Walk Trot Horsemanship **
3. Showmanship 19 & Over 12. Schooling Canter all ages
4. Showmanship 18 & Under 13. Pleasure E/W 19 & Over
5. Showmanship Ranch 19 & Over 14. Pleasure E/W 18 & Under
6. Showmanship Ranch 18 & Under 15. Ranch Pleasure 19 & Over
7. Showmanship Mini all ages 16. Ranch Pleasure 18 & Under
8. Halter Mini all ages 17. Horsemanship/Equitation 19 & Over
9. Schooling Walk Trot all ages 18. Horsemanship/Equitation 18 & Under
For more information go to: www.waynecountysaddleclub.com or Angie Didinger 330-201-1022
All Dogs Must Be on A Leash - No Alcoholic Beverages on the grounds
▪ Wayne County Saddle Club reserves the right to combine, split or cancel any classes.
▪ Excessive animal abuse will not be tolerated and will be grounds for removal and/or loss of membership and
points. Subject to decision of 2 or more board members present at the show.
▪ Boots/ Pants/ T-shirts or sleeved shirts required while in the arena. No tank tops or cutoffs ****All Rules are
available at the entry booth****
▪ Neither Wayne County Saddle Club nor any of its representatives will assume responsibility for any loss due
to an accident, injury or theft suffered.
▪ Address: 4200 Overton Road, Wooster, Ohio 44691
PO. Box 318, Wooster, OH 44691
4200 Overton Rd, Wooster, Ohio 44691, United States