Shows start at 11:00 AM
Dates: May 6 - May 20 - July 15 - July 29 - Aug 12 - Aug 26
1. Walk Trot Ball Race*
2. Walk Trot Barrels*
3. Walk Trot Stakes*
4. Walk Trot Poles*
Speed classes will not start before Noon
5. Exhibition Poles
6. Open Poles* ##
7. Small Fry Poles*
8. Youth Poles*
9. 30 & Over Poles*
10. Open Stakes* ##
11. Small Fry Stakes*
12. Youth Stakes*
13. 30 & Over Stakes*
14. Exhibition Barrels
15. Open Barrels* ##
16. Small Fry Barrels*
17. Youth Barrels*
18. 30 & Over Barrels*
19. Open Ball Race*
20. Small Fry Ball Race*
21. Youth Ball Race*
22. Open Flags*
23. Open Down & Back*
* Represents point classes for year-end awards.
## Can roll over to other classes. Must declare both classes on both entry slips!
▪ Grounds fee: $4.00 per horse for Non-Member. Member applications are available at the entry booth.
▪ Horse may only show once in any class for placing. If 2 riders are showing the same horse in the same
class, one is exhibition only paying full entry fee, and entry must be declared as such on class entry slip.
▪ Scratches will result in the loss of entry fees unless validated by a veterinarian.
▪ Walk-Trot horse and rider combination may not enter canter classes.
▪ Small Fry may not cross enter any other class. THEY may enter open Flags and Open Down and Back
▪ Adult Walk Trot( 19 & Over ) Youth Walk Trot ( 18 & under) and Leadline Walk Trot will run in the same
class and will be placed separately.
▪ Points accumulate per horse/rider combination only.
All Dogs Must Be on A Leash - No Alcoholic Beverages on the grounds
▪ Wayne County Saddle Club reserves the right to combine, split or cancel any classes.
▪ Excessive animal abuse will not be tolerated and will be grounds for removal and/or loss of membership
and points. Subject to decision of 2 or more board members present at the show.
▪ Boots/ Pants/ T-shirts or sleeved shirts required while in the arena. No tank tops or cutoffs ****All Rules
are available at the entry booth****
▪ Neither Wayne County Saddle Club nor any of its representatives will assume responsibility for any loss due
to an accident, injury or theft suffered.
▪ Information: Address: 4200 Overton Road, Wooster, Ohio 44691 VP Contest Jamie Horsky (419) 496-6549
June 10th, 2023 at 11am
May enter each class twice. Only the fastest of the two will place.
May 21, June 4
Show will start at 1 pm.
Payback 1st-4th places
Must have tshirt, long pants, and boots (no tank tops!)
Run as many times as you want, fastest time counts.
4200 overton rd Wooster, oh 44691
1. Walk trot stakes (only 10 and under will place)
2. Open stakes
3. Egg and spoon
4. Ribbon race
5. Walk trot barrels (only 10 and under will place)
6. Open barrels
7. Ride and run
8. Ball race
9. Mystery Class
10. Mystery Class
11. Mystery Class
WCSC, officers, or show personel will not be held liable for any accidents, injuries, theft to horse,
rider, or spectators. All dogs must be on a leash and in the hands of a responsible adult. No alcohol
on the grounds. This is a family family event so please be curtious.
PO. Box 318, Wooster, OH 44691
4200 Overton Rd, Wooster, Ohio 44691, United States